The total cost of the Munay Ki Rites course is R1700 paid upfront.
- You can pay via an internet transfer, credit card or pay cash by prior arrangement.
- Included in the Munay Ki Rites cost are the attunements, a manual, Instruction CD and a Pie Stone
- We offer one free catch up session if you miss a lesson after which catch ups are charged at R350.
- Once the course has started, the course fee is not refundable.
The Munay Ki Rites course runs over 3 weeks, once a week for three hours depending on the group size.
Sat 6 Oct to 20 Oct – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Mon 3 Dec to 17 Dec – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
Wed 23 Jan 2019 to 6 Feb 2019 – 5.30pm to 7.30pm
The Munay Ki Rites are the nine rites of the Shamans path of the q’ero nation, the indigenous people in the holy mountains of the Andes in Peru.
Munay Ki Rites attunements are given to better connect with the 7 archetypes that lie within the 7 chakras.
The archetype facilitate a connection to the new energies of the 5th dimension that has opened up and truly shifts your consciousness.
As you experience the munay ki you will feel the presence and sense the wisdom of the luminous energy field, storing different qualities of energy ..
The Munay Ki Rites attunements consist of meditations, fire clearings, playing instruments and singing.
- Healers rite – first rite connects you to the earth keepers from the past that come and assist you in your personal healing. The Laika beings (work on us during our meditation and sleep time to heal wounds of the past and our ancestors) know that we have an enormous amount of spiritual assistance to us.
- Bands of Power – consists of protections installed in you LEF luminous energy field representing 5 bands which are earth, air, fire, water and pure light. These bands that are stored in your energy field act as filters breaking down into one of the five elements any negative energies that come your way so that these energies can feed you instead of making you toxic or ill. The bands of power are always on or active and negative energies bounce right off them. In the world filled with fear, the bands provide essential protection.
- Harmony rite – third rite. Here you receive 7 archetypes into your seven chakras.In the first chakra you receive the archetype serpent, the second jaguar, hummingbird in the 3rd chakra, the eagle in the fourth chakra, then Huascar Inca the keeper of the lower world and the unconscious is transmitted into the 5th chakra, Quetzalcoatl the feathered serpent god of Americas and the keeper of the middle world (our waking world) goes into the 6th and the pachakuti the protector of the upper world )our super – conscious) and the keeper of the time to come goes into the 7th chakra.
These archetypes are transmitted into your chakras as seeds these seeds then germinate with fire, and you have to perform a number of fire meditations to awaken then and help them grow.
Afterwards they help combust the psychic sludge that has built up in your chakras so that these chakras can shine with their original light as you acquire a body filled of harmony.
This rite helps you to shed your past the way the serpent sheds her skin
- Seers rite is the 4th rite. It installs light from your visual cortex in the back of your head to your third eye and heart chakras. This practice awakens your ability to perceive the inner world. Many students find that after a few months after receiving the seer right they are able to perceive the world of energy around them.
- Day keepers rite is the 5th right. call on ancient altars to heal and bring balance to the world. The call on the sun to rise each morning and set each evening . they were midwives who attended birth and death as well as being herbalists and curanderas. This initiation begins the process of healing your inner feminine and helps you to step beyond fear and practice peace.
- Wisdom keepers right is the 6th right. The lineage of the Wisdoms keepers are medicine men and woman from the past who defeated death and stepped outside of time. The job of the wisdoms keeper is to protect the medicine teachings and share then with others when appropriate. This right helps you to step outside of time and taste infinity.
Rites to come
- Earth keepers right is the 7th right. This right connects you to a lineage of archangels that are guardians of our galaxy.They are considered to have human form and be as tall as trees.
The earth keepers come under the direct protection of these archangels and can summon their power when they need to in order to bring healing and balance to any situation. This right helps you learn the way of the seer and to dream the world into being.
- The star keepers right is the 8th right. this right anchors you safety to the time after the shifting of the 2012 energies. according to the lore.When you receive this right your physical body begins to evolve into that of Homo luminous. the ageing process is slowed down and you become resistant to disease you were once vulnerable too.
- The creators right is the 9th right. When you receive this initiation you awaken the god-light within you and acquire stewardship for all creation from the smallest grain of sand to the largest cluster of galaxies in the universe.This right has never been available before on the planet until now. The creator rite was brought forth and gifted to us by Inca elders in the Andes during the summer of 2006.
The Munay Ki Rites course is offered in Melrose, Johannesburg or in Gallo Manor, Sandton.
To book a place on the Munay Ki Rites Course, or get more information about the course, complete the form below or contact Jeanine or Shabs
Jeanine – Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone or WhatsApp 079 896 0154
Shabs – Email email@example.com – Phone or WhatsApp 071 254 6388