18 January – 6 March
Thursday evenings – 7.30pm – 10.00pm
27 January – 17 March
Saturday mornings – 9.00am – 12.00pm
8 February – 29 March
Thursday mornings – 9.30pm – 12.00pm
Individualised course dates are available during weekday mornings.
The total cost of the Reiki course is R3500 paid upfront.
- You can pay via an internet transfer or pay cash by prior arrangement. Please email email@example.com if you require my banking details
- Use secure online payments for debit and credit cards prior to the course.
- Included in the Reiki course cost is a Reiki certificate and Reiki course manuals and reiki attunement with reiki symbols.
- I offer one free catch up session if you miss a lesson after which catch ups are charged at R350.
- Once the course has started, the course fee is not refundable.
The Usui Reiki 1,2 and advanced course can be done for personal development or for you to learn Reiki as a career path with international recognition and certification.
Jeanine Sacks Reiki School offers credible, affordable, self-development.
The Reiki 1, 2 and Advanced Reiki course is a combined course that runs over 9 weeks, once a week for two to three hours depending on the group size. In the course I offer all your attunements (there are 3 of them) as well as an additional healing attunement.
I provide all the Reiki training material, files and a personalised certificate at the end of the Reiki 1, 2 and Advanced Reiki (level 3) course.
It’s really an amazing journey of self-discovery. I teach you all about the history of Reiki, all your Reiki symbols, healing techniques on how to clear negative energies as well as the Reiki hand positions used to do Reiki.
The Reiki course runs over 9 weeks, once a week for two to three hours depending on the group size.
The Reiki course is offered in Sandton, Johannesburg. Find a map to the Reiki classes here.
To book a place in the Reiki Classes, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 079 896 0154
Reiki Level 1 course content
In Reiki level 1, you receive your first attunement, enabling you to become a channel for Reiki energy. You are taught the Reiki hands positions for self healing and for treating others. You embark on a self-healing process, receive and learn to do group healing, and learn the history of Reiki.
Sections covered in Reiki level 1
- Reiki Usui Lineage
- Levels of Usui Reiki, Understanding Reiki
- The Process of Healing, The Healing Procedure, Energy and Healing
- The Aura, Physical Band/ Etheric Body, The Emotional Body, The Mental Body, The Spiritual Bodies, The Astral Body, The Etheric Template Body, The Celestial Body, The Ketheric Template or Causal Body
- The Meaning of Colour in the Aura, The Aura Sweep
- Scanning, Projecting/ Channelling
- History of the Chakras, Chakra Functions
Reiki Level 2 course content
In Reiki level 2 you receive a higher level attunement. The three Reiki level 2 symbols, their meanings, procedures on how to use them and their other uses are taught. You also learn distant healing, and other powerful tools for healing.
Sections covered in Reiki level 2
- Reiki 2 Symbols
- The Reiki Treatment
- Other Reiki Distant healing methods
- The Reiki Story
- The Reiki Principles
- The Effects of Reiki
- The Healing Session
- Reiki Self–Healing Positions
Advanced Reiki (Reiki Level 3) course content
You receive your third reiki attunement, which expands your channelling and other spiritual abilities. The Advanced Reiki symbol is learnt. Advanced methods of aura cleansing and chakra balancing are learnt, as well as psychic surgery, how to make crystal grids, the hara dimension, and self-empowerment processes.
Sections covered in Reiki level 3
- Self-Awareness, Self-Love and Self Limitations
- Crystal Grid
- Healing with crystals
- Psychic Surgery
- Advanced Energy Clearing
- Use of Colour in Healing and the meaning of colour in the aura
- The Hara dimension