The total cost of the Reiki course is R3500 paid upfront.
- You can pay via an internet transfer, credit card or pay cash by prior arrangement. Included in the Reiki course cost is a Reiki certificate and Reiki course manuals and reiki attunement with reiki symbols.
- We offer one free catch up session if you miss a lesson after which catch ups are charged at R350.
- Once the course has started, the course fee is not refundable.
The Usui Reiki 1,2 and advanced course can be done for personal development or for you to learn Reiki as a career path with international recognition and certification.
JS Reiki School offers credible, affordable, self-development and empowerment.
We provide all the Reiki training material, files and a personalised certificate at the end of the Reiki 1, 2 and Advanced Reiki (level 3) course.
It’s really an amazing journey of self-discovery and awareness. We teach you all about the history of Reiki, all your Reiki symbols, healing techniques on how to clear negative energies as well as the Reiki hand positions used to do Reiki.
The Reiki course runs over 8 weeks, once a week for two to three hours depending on the group size or 8 weekends on Saturdays for two to three hours depending on the group size.
Sat 1 Sep to 6 Oct – 11.30am to 1.30pm
Wed 5 Sep to 10 Oct – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Wed 26 Sep to 31 Oct – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Sat 20 Oct to 24 Nov – 9.00am to 11.00am
Tues 23 Oct to 27 Nov – 10.00am to 12.00pm
Thurs 1 Nov to 6 Dec – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Thurs 20 Nov to 15 Jan – 5.00pm to 7.00pm
Sat 24 Nov to 19 Jan 2019 – 11.00am to 1.00pm
Tues 15 Jan 2019 to 19 Feb 2019 – 10.00am to 12.00pm
The Reiki course is offered in Melrose, Johannesburg.
To book a place on the Reiki course, contact Jeanine or Shabs
Jeanine – Email email@example.com – Phone or WhatsApp 079 896 0154
Shabs – Email firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone or WhatsApp 071 254 6388
Reiki Level 1 course content
In Reiki level 1, you receive your first attunement, enabling you to become a channel for Reiki energy. You are taught the Reiki hands positions for self healing and for treating others. You embark on a self-healing process, receive and learn to do group healing, and learn the history of Reiki.
Sections covered in Reiki level 1
- Reiki Usui Lineage
- Levels of Usui Reiki, Understanding Reiki
- The Process of Healing, The Healing Procedure, Energy and Healing
- The Aura, Physical Band/ Etheric Body, The Emotional Body, The Mental Body, The Spiritual Bodies, The Astral Body, The Etheric Template Body, The Celestial Body, The Ketheric Template or Causal Body
- The Meaning of Colour in the Aura, The Aura Sweep
- Scanning, Projecting/ Channelling
- History of the Chakras, Chakra Functions
Reiki Level 2 course content
In Reiki level 2 you receive a higher level attunement. The three Reiki level 2 symbols, their meanings, procedures on how to use them and their other uses are taught. You also learn distant healing, and other powerful tools for healing.
Sections covered in Reiki level 2
- Reiki 2 Symbols
- The Reiki Treatment
- Other Reiki Distant healing methods
- The Reiki Story
- The Reiki Principles
- The Effects of Reiki
- The Healing Session
- Reiki Self–Healing Positions
Advanced Reiki (Reiki Level 3) course content
You receive your third reiki attunement, which expands your channelling and other spiritual abilities. The Advanced Reiki symbol is learnt. Advanced methods of aura cleansing and chakra balancing are learnt, as well as psychic surgery, the hara dimension, and self-empowerment processes.
Sections covered in Reiki level 3
- Self-Awareness, Self-Love and Self Limitations
- Psychic Surgery
- Use of Colour in Healing and the meaning of colour in the aura
- The Hara dimension
- Crystal healing per Chakra